Texas Access to Justice Foundation - Home

Attorney Account Information/Changes

All address changes are made by the State Bar of Texas and the Foundation’s records are updated each night. If you have made an address change with the State Bar and it is not reflected in your file, it is because the files are not updated.

Changes made to your files on this website will be reviewed and accepted by the Foundation. During peak times, changes may take a little longer to be reflected on the website.

You may make the following changes to your IOLTA information:

  • Close your IOLTA account
  • Open a new IOLTA account (a notice form is required when opening a new account)
  • Indicate you are no longer with the firm listed
  • Indicate you are with an established firm (see list)

You CAN NOT create a new firm. You must contact the Foundation if your firm is not listed.

Attorney Login

Texas Barcard:
*Same PIN used on texasbar.com
  lost password?
© 2014 Texas Access to Justice Foundation